Saturday 28 November 2015

I'm Back!

To Valued Readers,

                               The last couple days I haven't written any blog posts, as you may have noticed. I have taken some time to rest up, because I was feeling very exhausted. I haven't put my finger on what could be causing this exhaustion, although I do realise that I haven't been covering my Iron by having leafy-green vegetable smoothies. I've been having a lot of fruit smoothies, however, which make me feel good and energised for a time.


The last two days I've been having a lot of empty carbs, which is something that I don't want to continue, because of how it makes me feel. I do realise that it's good to get carbs, but I'd much prefer to get them from my vegetables than from any grains. I'm not excluding any grains at this stage - but when I do, it will only be a particular 4 types of grain and maybe one or two other grains... any containing gluten. 


I don't need to do this step, as I'm no longer a coeliac (I was diagnosed in 2010 by a Gastro Doctor), (healed in 2014 by faith in God/Universe/Myself). I am doing it only because I want to experiment with this once again and see how I feel without it. Last time I felt it made no real difference in how I felt, only it DID stop me needing the toilet 24/7 at that time. Now it doesn't bother me at all, but I sense that I might feel a little better without it. We'll see.


That's all I want to say for now folks. I hope you have a great day and life, and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment