Thursday 26 November 2015

Difficult To Avoid Meat: But Still Going Relatively Well

To Valued Readers,

                               today, thought I'm informally starting my month of not eating any meat except fish, I did sneak some chicken flavouring in from some noodles that were given to me. I wouldn't have eaten these if I had anything edible in the fridge - other than some cauliflower, carrots and tomatoes. That being said many fruits came into my life today in the form of leftovers from a parcel someone in the household purchased. Yum yum!


I'm a little off track, but then it doesn't formally start until the 1st of December, so I'm cutting myself a little slack. I expected something like this might crop up. I'm not too disappointed. In fact I'm glad that I've done as well as I have done so far. To prevent this happening again, I need to stock up on things I CAN eat in both the fridge, freezer and cupboard. I can do this tomorrow when I go out.

I will write more when convenient to do so.

Have an awesome day and life and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment