Saturday 5 December 2015

Not So Meatless Over Christmas

To Valued Reader(s),

                                 Hi. How are you? I hope you're well.


An update:


I feel that I need to alter my plans and change the process of what this whole blog is about (going from meat eater to fully raw vegan in 6 months). What I would like to do is wait until after chrismas, because this is a very stressful time of the year and there is a lot of meat shoved under my nose - and I am still someone who very much likes the taste and smell of most meaty foods still.


I have mostly stuck to the diet plan that I had... which is just to eat everything except meat, with the exception of fish, although I caved on two occasions. One was at a christmas party. I justified eating some chicken to myself (it was horrible, and I felt sick after - I felt like a little piece of my soul died).  And today I had a hotdog, which did not have the same soul-crushing affects of chicken, because it simply didn't look like the original product.

At this stage, I am considering just doing my research up until perhaps February 1, then starting with the fish phase. However, in the meantime I will try my best to eat vegetarian and only have meat if I am truly craving it, if I'm needing sustenance or for any other reason I deem fit, provided it's a good one.


I'm still having my kale smoothies. I'm feeling good. Someone recommended I track my mood and other factors for you guys, so there is something quantifiable to have a look at. I'm happy to do so as well, I just need to figure out the best way to do this and how to include it here in this blog.


If anyone has any ideas or suggestions, or constructive feedback, all are welcome.

Thanks in advance.


Have a great day and life and God Bless! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment