Saturday 9 January 2016

Re-strategising the Experiment

To Valued Readers,

                               Hi. How are you? I hope you are well.

I've decided that I definitely still want to be vegan. It's going to be really challenging, as I now know from experience. However, it's going to be WORTH IT. I've decided that I will not go ahead with the experiment as previously planned, but go back to the drawing board, re-work it and strategise it more.

I'm thinking along the lines of increasing my intake of all vegan foods, while decreasing my intake of meats, dairy etc, over a longer period of time. I'm thinking this could take years, rather than months, weeks or simply dropping meat immediately as many vegans have done.

I feel that I need to be really careful about this process because of my various medical problems, both physical and mental health-related. I need to find a Doctor who supports my decision, who can be a valuable source of information and support for me to continue the process (safely).

Furthermore, I am looking at meeting more vegans (as I currently don't know any at all, except through Facebook). Perhaps I will try MeetUp.com. or go to meet ups in my area organised through Facebook. We'll see.

Thank you for continuing to read my blog.

Have a great day and an awesome life and may God Bless You Always! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment